Friday, March 9, 2018

Week 5: 3/8/18

SURPRISE!
I didn't want to miss another week of class and be unable to help you all with your Constitution Journals, so I made a video of my lecture for you all to enjoy! Watch it, take some notes, and email me if you have any questions. Your homework is displayed at the end of the video, and it's also posted below the video.
 

 
**Remember, we'll still be having our book discussion on Fifty-Five Fathers during our next class, and Madeline will be leading.
 
HOMEWORK:
 
OPINION PAPER: Does Congress have too much power or not enough? Think about the Amendment process, checks and balances, and elected terms of service to help you get some ideas.
 
CONSTITUTION JOURNAL: Articles 5-7
 
 
**Study your Constitution Bowl Study Guide--We're ONE MONTH away from the competition!
 
**I hope to see you all on March 24th at the big Key vs. Sword Battle (we'll miss you, Lilli)!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment