Monday, November 6, 2017

Week 8: 11/02/17

I hope everyone enjoyed the presentation by Mr. Bob O'Neil. I learned a lot (and took a lot of notes), how about you guys? This week, there is no opinion paper, but your writing assignment is to write a thank you card to Mr. O'Neil for doing the presentation, and make you sure you include something you learned from him. Please use your best handwriting, and be very polite and gracious!

Also:
  • We will be pleased to hear presentations from Gwen and Corban this Thursday

  • I would like to assign Elsa the devotional this week

  • PLEASE take time to work on your award requirements, since you don't have to write a paper--I will have candy for anyone who can pass off a section or more of the Declaration of Independence! 
Have a great week, and I'll see everyone Thursday! -Mrs. Hellyer

No comments:

Post a Comment