Monday, April 10, 2017

Week 10

I hope you all had a fun spring break! Mine was super busy and I could definitely use another week off, but that's the life of a parent! Anyhoo, this week you have a few assignments due, so here they are:

HERO REPORTS: please turn them in this Thursday, April 13th. If you need a reminder about the guidelines, please see last week's blog post. Presentations will begin April 20th, and the schedule is as follows:
  • 4/20 - Ethan & Leila
  • 4/27 - Lucy & Reina
  • 5/4 - Taylor & Paige
  • 5/11 - Dean?
CONSTITUTION JOURNAL: Amendments 24-27. Please have your journals completed by 4/20 if you want to go on the field trip. I haven't decided on a date for the field trip, but it may have to be 4/20, so I'll let you know as soon as I get in contact with the museum.

OPINION PAPER: What would life be like without the Constitution? We read a book about this--Freedom Factor--so I think you all can FILL THE PAGE with some pretty creative ideas and opinions!

DEVOTIONAL: Leila's turn!

The Constitution Bowl is this Thursday evening, 6:00-8:00pm at Bethlehem Lutheran Church. Please dress up (that means no jeans, t-shirts, hoodies, tennis shoes, etc.)! Also, this will be a potluck dinner, so please bring a dish to share. If you or your parents have any questions, please email me.

Study hard, and I'll see you Thursday! -Mrs. Hellyer

No comments:

Post a Comment