Wednesday, November 19, 2014

11/13 Class Update

Ok...really I am late. I know. Sorry!

I know I promised you a link to a short movie about the Crossing of the Delaware, and Washington's success at Trenton, then Princeton. See below for the link to this cool look inside of the historical feat:



If any of you happen to read this before coming to co-op tomorrow, a few reminders:

                Opening Prayer –  David
                Pledge of Allegiance – Ben
                Inspirational Thought –David
                News desk –Kaleigh

                Presentation: Kenny on Georgia

Also, you are turning in (I hope) your papers on the following:

"For though the flame of liberty may sometimes cease to shine the coal can never expire." Is that true, and what does that statement mean to you?

Also...NATIONAL TREASURE movie night will be at my house:

Friday, December 5th from 7-9 PM

3415 Pacific Avenue
Tacoma, WA 98418

Bring a snack to share. We will have an awesome time, and we're so looking forward to it!

Have a great night and see you tomorrow!

-Teacher Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment